Court Marriage

Court Marriage In Delhi

Under Hindu Marriage Act-1955, Same Day

Welcome to Register My Shaadi. We offer legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the couple excellent suggestions regarding the marriage. We also have qualified advocates who arrange the whole marriage procedures with legal documents and assist them in whole process. Our company also manages to give the Documentation at the earliest. Matrimonial Law Chambers professionals guide the people how to register their marriage. A marriage, which has already been mutually solemnized, can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.

The Hindu Marriage Act is valid in cases where couples are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or they have adopted these religions. On the other hand if the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.Further, marriage can be solemnised between any two persons (often when they are of different religion or nations) under the provisions of the Special Marriage Act, 1954.

Verification of all the documents is carried out on the date of application and a day is fixed and communicated to the parties for. On the said day, both parties, along with witness should attend office of marriage officer. The Documentation of Marriage is issued on the same day.

Documents Required

(Boys should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year)
  • Affidavit:(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)
  • Age Proof:(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Documentation,) one of these.
  • Residence Proof:(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Documentation, Passport) (one of these).
  • Photograph:(7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
  • Witness: Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these).
  • Divorced: If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
  • Death Documentation: If any party is widow / widower – Death Documentation of the dead spouse.
  • Other Country: No Impediment Documentation / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage.

Get In Touch


Call Now